- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. Assessments are conducted as part of the course. It is designed to provide auditors and prospective auditors with the skills and confidence to carry out auditing activities in a professional and technically correct manner.
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Those who are involved in auditing and need an advanced understanding of audit practices
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor/lead auditor
- Understand how to achieve best practice in auditing
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
- Pre-course e-learn module
The e-Learning module must be completed prior to Day 1.
The pre-course module is a compulsory requirement of the Advanced Auditing training. This provides additional evidence in order to award unit 8086 as part of course completion. To receive certification, both the pre-course e-learning and on-course theory modules must be completed and marked as competent.
Those new to auditing are advised to complete Introductory Auditing Skills
Pre-course work + 2 days classroom training
Allow up to 40 hours to meet the requirements of the training