Unit standard 8084 – Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards (Level 6) (14 credits).
To be completed within the trainee’s workplace approximately four weeks after registration. Please contact us to waitlist for this assessment, and a representative will be in contact to arrange a date and time to complete this assessment.
- This assessment takes approx 3-4 hrs. The assessor will spend 10 minutes with you prior to the audit to explain the assessment process. The audit topic should be relatively uncomplicated. You should have relevant material available at the assessment (previous audit reports, procedures, check-sheets, references to standards etc.)
- Ideally you will send an audit report to the assessor within 7 days of the assessment in order to complete full evaluation of unit 8084
- All information obtained during this assessment will remain confidential between the company, AsureQuality and Standard Setting Bodies (NZQA and Primary ITO) for moderation purposes and quality assurance.
Trainees must have completed the Advanced Auditing Skills course (or equivalent) and achieved unit 8086 prior to registering for this unit assessment.
In order to meet the required enrolment duration for this course, we request some or all of the following information to be provided prior to awarding the unit.
- Completion of Advanced Auditing Skills
- Achievement of unit 8086
- Recognition of other Auditing training within the previous 5 years
- Evidence of onsite internal auditing
- Evidence or audit preparation
- Supply of documentation to support post-audit record keeping activites
This assessment should be completed within 10 weeks of the enrolment date. At the conclusion of this timeframe, you will be sent a notification of our intention to withdraw your request for assessment and close your enrolment. If you require an extension for this assessment, please contact our team directly at email@example.com
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.