- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.
This course is designed for anyone who has responsibilities for the day to day monitoring of the operation. It aims to give new supervisors and team leaders the skills to prevent conflict in the workplace and give strategies for dealing with the transition from worker to leader.
What is covered?
- Regulatory and customer requirements, and processing requirements
- Developing a process control check sheet
- Carrying out the check
- Rating defects
- Corrective and preventative actions
- Preventing conflict in the workplace
- Strategies for transitioning from worker to leader
Who should attend?
- Department supervisors
- Production/processing supervisors
- New supervisors or team leaders
- Understand the regulatory requirements of process control
- Understand the impact of failures
- Recognise rate of defects
- Understand corrective and preventative actions
- Gain strategies for preventing conflict in the workplace & transitioning from worker to leader
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private
Training Establishment (PTE)
There is no prerequisite however it is recommended that both Introductory
HACCP and Introductory Audit be completed before this course.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.