Spray Safe Programme
AsureQuality's CropSure Spray Safe Assurance Programme enables growers and marketers to assure their customers that produce is within required agrichemical residue limits.
The CropSure system also enables growers to meet critical market access programme requirements such as GLOBAL G.A.P.
- Independent verification of controls
- Real-time spray diary verification and certification
- Harvest clearance certification establishing comprehensive traceability
- Comprehensive reporting functions
- Flexibility to meet individual customer specific residue assurance needs
- Optional paper-based spray diary entry
- Dedicated customer focused team
Spray Diary validation and certification
CropSure growers, following industry or customer specific recognised Spray Programmes developed for specific crops, maintain detailed records of all chemical applications to their production. These records, on submission to CropSure, are electronically validated to ensure only approved applicators with calibrated equipment have applied chemicals within appropriate time frames in accordance with their specific industry spray programme.
Certification is issued for all management areas / varieties that comply with the pre-requisite programme conditions.
On-line CropSure service
CropSure is web-based application which growers to enter their spray application records into the database themselves as well as providing other features, such as:
- Spray application worksheets
- Real time harvest clearance certificates
- Pest monitoring records
- Spray application record reports.